Monday, September 15, 2008

It does not pay to skip Sunday School

Yesterday, I skipped Sunday School this is not something I do often. I had invited my parents to dinner and ran home after sacrament to put the ham in the oven. Well I sliced my thumb while cutting the pineapple for the top of the ham. It was not bad enought for stitches but I went thru two bandaids in that short period of time. So from this little experience I have learned two lessons... DONT skip Sunday School and I can't ever cook again because I might hurt myself. :)

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

I like your new blog background! Very tropical!

sorry about your thumb =0( Between you, Bryan, and Bryce, that is three cuts, so we're done now right?

Hmmm maybe not, I might have to cut myself too if that's how I get out of having to cook!

 

fentanyl