Not many pictures to post on this last day. We spent the day at tunnels... and I mean the whole dang day. However I did not take my camera down to the beach ... because frankly I was tired of lugging it around, and we had been there the day before. So These are just a few of our last shots.. This bridge is only wide enough to allow traffic one way... so what you do is pull up to the white line if there is no one coming toward you you proceed.. if there is then you wait for them to pass.. kind of interesting .. there are 4 or 5 of these on the north shore
Graduation
10 years ago






1 comment:
That picture of R and C reminds me of the part in Coyote Ugly where she is auctioning off her dad (John Goodman) and the lady says "Take a little off!" So he takes his shirt off and she yells "Ok, put it back on, put it back on" LOL
Loved your caption.
Post a Comment