Thank you April for the Tag.. Is was fun hanging out with you on Friday and learning more about you. I hope your friend is doing well.
Tag Rules:
Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
I am not sure I can find 6 blogging friends but here are my 6 unspectacular quirks of mine.
1. I hate the feel of unvarnished wood, like Popsicle sticks, wooden spoons, or knives with wooden handles. I will wrap the wrapper around the stick and eat the Popsicle until it gets close to the wood then toss the rest in the trash.. You will not find a wooden spoon in my house and I wrap the napkin around the handle of the knife at a restaurant.
2. My sock drawer is organized by color.
3. It absolutely makes me nuts when someone tosses a cigarette butt out the window of their car. I would love to pick it up and stick it up their nose.
4. I must have my house spotless before I leave to spend the night somewhere. What if I never return and someone else has to clean up my messes.
5. Art work that hangs crooked on the wall makes me crazy, I will fix it no matter where it is hanging, maybe unless an alarm will go off.
6. I always look at a magazine from the back to the front.. Why?? I have no idea.
I will tag.. Janette, Melissa ( I know you were both recently tagged with something else at least this requires no photos) Sly who just started her blog,
Lynette and Stacey.. that will have to do ... I have got to get SK blogging
Graduation
10 years ago



2 comments:
That's funny about the cigarettes. I agree! Why is that socially acceptable? I may have to blog on this issue one day.
When I leave my house a mess I get so nervous about dying and leaving the mess for someone else. I said this to some of my friends and they thought I was crazy. I'm glad you think the same way. I couldn't "rest in peace" knowing someone else had to clean up my mess.
Oh and I read the magazines back to front too. I usually look at the back of books first too. I don't want to spoil the end of a book but I like to make sure it's worth reading. That's funny we share some of these quirks.
BTW - the second day of the expo went much better and my friend got a good check. Thanks so much for all your help.
Post a Comment