Friday, October 17, 2008

Cumorahs Hill

I am so excited. Our stake is going to do a production of Cumorahs Hill for Stake Conference in Janurary. I was chosen to be in charge of costumes/props/makeup... which of course I know nothing about. Oh I can do costumes after all I did dress 4 kids for years at Halloween... but makeup yikes.. I barely wear any myself. This is going to be so much fun, I am going to purchase the CD tonight so I can be familiar witht he music. So if anyone reading this has any Book of Morman type costumes or a man angel send them my way . Here is my e mail address if anyone really does read this. Snoflake60@comcast.net

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Wow, how exciting and scary at the same time!

Sorry, no costumes here. When we did our play they had the choir of angels wear their temple clothes and I had a hard time with that. For me it was like wearing your garments as a swimsuit KWIM? It just seemed so inappropriate, but I seemed to be the only one who felt that way.

 

fentanyl