Monday, November 3, 2008

so many things to talk about

I have not mentioned the remodel for a while. because most of the big stuff is done and what is left to be done (except for the room we added to the basement) is finish work... and if any of you know my husband well finish work is not his forte. Today I found the coolest thing to hang on the wall it was 75% off... I would never have paid the 50.00 original price but I was cool with 12.50. So I got R to hang it up, an because he had the hammer in his hand I finally got this sign rehung as well. But that is where it ended... I guess for FHE we will do finish work????




Here are a few pictures from Halloween ... R visited his mom in hopes to see some of the Grandkids up North... but he had to leave before they got there... so we dont have any pictures of them this year.. I went to D & H house and ate chili and hung out with those that were not trick or treating... here are a few of the cutest pictures .. The fingers are cookies







And finally ... Abstract photography... i do not really have a very good eye for that ... R said this hinge photo was cool.. but he would not want it in his house.. so here is the hinge and a couple more from my "field trip" to Gardner Village.





No comments:

 

fentanyl