Monday, December 8, 2008

Does any one know

or have the official reason why there are so many less lights at Temple Square this year.

Have you been? Do you think it is because of the economy?


i found this article

it explains the cedar tree, but not the others maybe it is the same reason

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

Oh no, don't tell me that! I was going to take the boys this year, they have never been, and I have been building them up about how amazing it is and how there are so many lights.

Figures. =0(

Meredith said...

We just went on Saturday and I didn't think there was any less than in years past. One thing I LOVED is how many orange lights they used this year. I thought it was beautiful. Did it seem like less to you? I don't know.

Momma Dil said...

I actually think it didn't seem as extravagant either. I kind of chalked it up to being becoming harder to impress now that I'm older. I don't know...I did hear that they never reuse the same lights though. Supposedly they just cut them off because of how woven into the trees they are. Don't know if that's true...

 

fentanyl