Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Surprise Visit

On Saturday I sneaked out of the house and left Riley with Randy. I did not even take my cell phone. (By the way right after Christmas is the BEST time to go to Joann's.. there was hardly no one there.) When I finally made it home McKenna was here... of course with her other Grand parents.






It was so good to see her, it has been a really long time. She can sing I am a child of God I will have to try to get a video of that. She looked just adorable with her Yellow bows and colored beads.

2 comments:

Emily Gray Clawson said...

What a cutie! I love your blog. I have two. My regular one is
http://www.barefootpixie.com/blog and my weight-loss blog is the one I'm signing with.

Thanks for the link!

Jeanette said...

It looks like you guys had a great Christmas. Here's to a safe, happy, and calm New Year =0)

 

fentanyl