
Since Randy and I have been married we have made a lot of changes to the house to make it better. This particular piece of wall has been unfinished for about 4 years.. 3 at the very least. There are so many more things I want to do to the house, put a bay window in the living room, replace the window in my room with french doors and have it walk out to a patio and we desperately need a 2nd bathroom. ... however BEFORE we begin ANY new projects WE ARE GOING TO COMPLETELY FINISH the work that has been started. I pledge to do at least one per week, even if it is as simple as replacing the vent on the cold air returns. I can hardly wait.



2 comments:
You do realize you married Randy right? He never completely finishes a remodel project.
Maybe it's genetic and that's why mom still doesn't have floor mouldings :D
Course I can't say much, I only have about 35(Trillion) craft projects laying around that are 90% complete.
The wall looks great! I really like that picture. I'm proud of you for your go-get-em attitude. You've inspired me to...THINK about putting some more effort into my house :)
Post a Comment