Tuesday, January 27, 2009

photo class composition

So I am taking another photo class and once again I get to bore you all with my practice photos.



This cute bear will work for both "fill the frame and the rule of thirds. (it did have a merger with the basket handle behind her head.. but I photo shopped it out he he ).




Isaak.. Rule of thirds.. I actually took this picture on AV mode I did have to use a flash.. but very little editing was done.



Bridge.. leading lines.. the sidewalk as well as the snow line should draw your eye through the picture. This is at Murray Park I go there at lunch often to practice taking pictures.



Sunrise.. this was taken in Hawaii this summer.. I chose it because the plants "frame" the photo and there is an "S" curve along the right side. I really love this picture.

1 comment:

Momma Dil said...

Great photos! It's kind of like you're speaking a foreign language now :) I LOVE the Hawaii photo. You should sell it to whoever makes postcards.

 

fentanyl