Saturday, February 7, 2009

Fat Quarters



I found this beautiful pink and brown paisley fabric at Hancocks. I loved it so much I bought all they had... which was only 5 yards but I just love it. I made a camera strap out of it. ... and then I saw this stack of fat quarters that had the pink and brown paisley and other coordinating fabrics... so I bought it.. Now what am I going to do with a stack of fat quarters other than admire them. I thought I could make a quilt for the trailer... I looked at quilt patterns on line and they scared me to death. So for now I will admire my stack of fat quarters until I find something to do with them .

PS I am going to make a ton of camera straps and attempt to sell them on this really cool web site that one of my scrap booking buddies started, called Created by Mom
.

1 comment:

Emily Gray Clawson said...

How about you teach me how to figure out brushes on PSE and I'll help you with your quilt? I have lots of patterns and lots of experience and I LOVE quilting. Are you game?

 

fentanyl