Thursday, February 12, 2009

Five dollars and ten cents

Saturday I had Cory come and assist me in cleaning the garage. (This is something that has to be done during Tax Season so that Randy can not keep things we don't need) Any of you that know my dear husband know that it most always looks like a bomb when off in there. But right now it looks really nice... you can even walk from the front to the back ...I figure we have a good 2 months before the path will disappear again. So back to the $5.10... in this mass of mess we took 30 lbs of soda cans to the recycle plant... and I got a whopping 5.10 back ... now to me that is not worth the time to gather them up and drive down there... what do you think ..

I guess my only comfort in this is that we won't end up on a spaceship for 500 years sipping our food from a cup.

I guess I could give up diet coke with lime.... hmmmmmmm is that possible

2 comments:

Melissa said...

My kids will be so disappointed. They have been saving and saving soda cans, because they honestly think they are going to get rich. Oh well, I guess to a four year old, five dollars is rich!

Jeanette said...

Don't give up the soda, life's too short LOL

Congrats on getting the garage cleaned up! Too bad my kids don't have a tax season =0P

 

fentanyl