Thursday, February 5, 2009

Oh My Stars

Have you ever had a day when it felt like someone hit you in the stomach and you could not catch your breath. Have you had an experience when you learned that what you thought was wasn't, and someone you thought you knew isn't. Have you ever realized how much someone else's choices can totally turn your life upside down. Can someone bring me a paperbag. Pray for us .

7 comments:

Jeanette said...

Dottie,
I'm so sorry, you're in our thoughts and prayers.

Sonja Larsen said...

We're praying for you!!
Steve and Sonja Larsen

The Strawn Family said...

We are praying for you as well! I hope everything is okay.

Shanae said...

Dottie, I'm very sorry! You and Randy are both in my prayers.

Unknown said...

A while ago a good friend of mine gave me a little piece of knowledge that I don't always follow through on myself, but he said... just love them (everyone)... It seems so simple, and definitely easier said than done, but I think about that comment often.

Meredith said...

Dottie,
I hope everything is okay. Let us know if we can do anything.

Cory&SadieK said...

God knows all things even the things we dont want him to. Yet he still loves and guides us. It will all work out. We will pray too...for you.

 

fentanyl