Sunday, March 1, 2009

2nd to last page of the challenge

This is the birthday crew... We went to Good Woods for dinner...

4 comments:

Momma Dil said...

I am loving your pages! I know this is going to sound totally random, but did you take the picture of the scriptures for you Three Things page? I thought that was a really cool shot.

Jeanette said...

Love your new blog look, it looks awesome!

When you redo your blog, what dimensions do you use?

My blog looks fine on my monitor, but when I see it on my mom's monitor, or Shanae's it's all messed up, very frustrating!

Valarie said...

how am I suppose to "steal" the picture if you do it this way? :)
Can you email me the pix?

Cory&SadieK said...

Hey you! I love the frame you used for the pictures. It looks really cool-what set is it in? Or did you manipulate it? oh and I too love the new look of your blog and look forward to getting muddy and dirty! Bring on the SUN!!!

 

fentanyl