




In the beginning I had my camera on the wrong exposure... dang I need to remember to check that. I think I was able to fix most of them... Still have lots to learn.. but for the most part they are really cute...
Real hope is much more than wishful musing. It stiffens, not slackens, the spiritual spine. It is composed, not giddy, eager, without being naive, and plesantly steady without being smug. Hope is realistic anticipation taking the form of determination-- a determination not merely to survive but to "endure... well" to the end. (D&C 121:8) Neal A Maxwell





2 comments:
Braiden doesn't look like a baby anymore. Quite the handsome bunch.
I really like the one with braiden in front when he's got his hand out and smiling. I also really like the black and white with Tyson. You did a great job. They are so cute-all three of them I just keep seeing visions of tyson with long blond hair and glasses-with his cute little smile. the good ole days, eh?
Post a Comment