Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Win this corn bag

In the spirit of giving that I have seen in other blogs and other sites... I am going to give away this corn bag. You stick this little gem in the microwave and wallah you have a nice warm bag... for your cold toes.. or your sore knee... where ever you need it. Comment on this post between now and Friday the 13th on Saturday the 14th I will have a drawing for the winner.

4 comments:

Valarie said...

you are so cute.

christa said...

I want in!! I love those things!

Cory&SadieK said...

MMMmmmm corn. So good for popping, buttering, and feeding birds with. It is also used for corn meal, fritos and tortilla chips. The confusing thing about corn meal is that it is not a meal! Who thought of that one? -Genius. One more purpose for corn can be to warm my toes. Enter me twice, just dont tell the other contestants. ...PS i am not Sadie or amp!

Valarie said...

Hey no fair - that's cheating. :) You just might be related to your uncle Dean j/k.

 

fentanyl