Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Zach

Every once in a while Zach is lucky enough to have his Birthday on Easter. Today is just one of them. When Zach was a little boy.... just about every birthday he had was spent up at Snowbird... because this is the week of the timeshare. How lucky is that. Zach has been a surprise every minute of his life.. Surprise your pregnant.... again... Surprise Mom I am coming today... and you don't have time for medication... dang... Surprise I bit you on the butt again.... dang kid always sneaked up behind you and bit where he could reach... ouch. Out of off my kids I can safely say that Zach has required the most attention... good or bad. Zach's life has not been as easy as it could have been, but I do think things are going better for him.

Zach is pleasant to be around. He is hopelessly in love with his children. He is really cute with Riley and misses McKenna sooooo much.

Happy Birthday Zach and may this be the best year yet.

Love MOM

1 comment:

Valarie said...

Happy Birthday Zachy.

 

fentanyl