Flugel horn





I have a photography blog under construction, but would you believe I have not had time to finish it.
Real hope is much more than wishful musing. It stiffens, not slackens, the spiritual spine. It is composed, not giddy, eager, without being naive, and plesantly steady without being smug. Hope is realistic anticipation taking the form of determination-- a determination not merely to survive but to "endure... well" to the end. (D&C 121:8) Neal A Maxwell





4 comments:
Great pictures! I love that top one the best! It's so cool.
I'm so sorry about Braiden. How is he today? It's so painful to see his picture.
I really like the one on top too. I also really like the one with just the buttons, but I love close ups of pieces of stuff. My least favorite is probably the last one-I do love America and am quite proud of the flag, but I don't love it-I hope you don't mind me saying that. I think I like the top ones best because they seem natural-like you just saw a great shot and snapped a picture-the others seem a little staged-not that staged is bad. I better just stop talking.
The secret to still life is light. Try using just one key light and it should make some interesting shadows. That's why your flugel horn picture is so successful.
I love your photos! You are very talented and have a great eye. It's fun to see what's happening in your life!
Post a Comment