Sunday, May 24, 2009

What a night

Yesterday, my little almost 3 years old grandson Braiden was bit by a dog(Pit Bull) while camping. He was first taken to the hospital in Tooele then to Primary Children's Hospital. Apparently there are no plastic surgeons in Tooele. We got the call about 1am and hurriedly dressed and headed up. I was not told the severity of the injury, but I was relieved to see it was not as bad as I had feared when I saw him. The dog mostly attacked his mouth, he had several huge gashes in his mouth and a few smaller scrapes on his cheek just under his eye. We are very blessed it was not worse.

Today he is all stitched up and is home "resting". He has thrown up (probably from the medication). We will be headed up to visit with a bag of Popsicles for him.

Please pray for him to heal well and to not have much pain.

This is Braiden on a happier day.

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

I'm so sorry! Please let us know if there is anything we can do.

He is in our prayers.

 

fentanyl