Sunday, July 12, 2009

Scrapping Questions

I was asked these questions on another blog that I have.... but I thought I would answer them here... "also wondered where you got the Disney font at and what you did for the words--how did you make them out of paper?"

Question one... where did you get the Disney font?


Truth be told I am a font junkie you can get free fonts many places... the Disney fonts come from Dafont.com This layout has Micky font, I also have Disney Script and a Disney Princess Script... when I have more time I will type them up on a PSD doc and show you. If you have girls you will love the princess font.



2nd questions how did you make the words out of paper...





1st type the word you want with a thick font (Market was used on this layout) Make the word as big a you want it. On a new layer select the paper you want to use. Make sure that your paper is above the text, then select "layer" on the options bar, then group with previous or use the short cut ctrl g. At this point you can move the paper within the letter to get the pattern where you want it. (if you like what you have merge the two layers together. Layer on the options bar then merge layers or short cut ctrl e). You can then add a layer style if wanted. If you have questions please ask.

ps These directions are only for PSE software.

You can find many how to tips here at Digital Scrapbook Memories

No comments:

 

fentanyl