I have had some good and some not so good experiences lately..... on a scale of 1 to 5 one being the worst.
Amazon: five--- I ordered a 18-200 Tameron Lens for my camera... it came quickly and I was excited.. I used it and I was not happy. My photos were fuzzy I was really disappointed because I thought I had done enough research that I really was buying a good product..... a couple of months later I was speaking to someone else about my lens and they suggested I had a faulty one and I should try to exchange it. So.... I emailed Amazon's customer service and told them how very unhappy I was with the lens and did they think there was any thing I could do... this was on a Monday late afternoon..... Well guess what I got UPS Tuesday .... a brand new 18-200 Tameron Lens all I had to do was send my other one back.... now that is great customer service.
Zappos: five--- Order shoes on Tuesday and you will have them on Wednesday... if they don't fit easy to exchange.
Techna glass five--- they fixed my rock chips for free.
Midas Muffler in Kearns... minus 3-- took the truck over there last Thursday because my brakes were grinding. After waiting for over an hour (when I called they said they could get it right in)... I was given an estimate for over $800.00 bucks... I nearly fell over... so I called Randy and he said to get a second opinion.. Then they came back and said they could machine the rotors and it would be 500.00... so I called again... Randy still said no. So finally at 10:30 am I was on my way back home (i got there at 8am) with brakes that still did not work properly. Randy took it to another shop on Friday and gave us 4 new rotors/pads and fixed a vacuum hose.. for 500.00...
Graduation
10 years ago



1 comment:
I firmly believe that women should NOT take cars in to be fixed because they just assume you have no idea about anything car related and think they can mess with you.
I had the same experience. I took the van in to have something fixed and they gave me this astronomical price and told me all this stuff needed to be fixed. Said no, went home.
B took the car to the SAME PLACE and saw the SAME GUY and the quote was for the ONE thing we knew was wrong and the price was a tenth of what was quoted to me.
B told they were dishonest and left.
Post a Comment