Well I think I am actually healed.. I have been able to run both Tuesday and Wednesday this week... without any pain. .... But now I feel like I am starting all over... well almost.
I think my stride is much better, and that is good. When I first started I had such a small stride it took me three times as many steps to make the same distance as others I ran with..... but also I was as also close to ____ lbs (will revel at a later time) and it was hard to get my legs up off the ground.. let alone have my lungs and heart work that hard.
Today felt good, I was running with a good stride, I was running faster (or so it seemed) it is amazing the difference 20 lbs makes. I still have about 44 lbs to lose to make goal so things can just get better and better from here.
Now I am off to find a 5k to get ready for.
Graduation
10 years ago



1 comment:
Awesome! Good for you.
Post a Comment