Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The People I Live With



Randy--- Randy sings in the morning when he is happy. Of late he has not sung much, because he has been troubled. I hope he starts singing again soon. Randy makes my breakfast and lunch everyday. He even peels the hard boiled eggs. Randy plays the trumpet and piano and fills our house with music. Randy makes sure we read at night even when I think I am tired. I love Randy



Zachary--- Zachary has taught me patience. Zachary has brought me extreme happiness and has brought me to the point of utter despair. Zachary cleans the kitchen every day. Zachary keeps me on my toes. Zachary can be very kind. Zachary loves Riley. I love Zachary



Riley--- Riley is an absolute joy. Riley runs to the top of the stairs when he hears the door open when I come home from work. Riley loves to help... (I hep you). Riley loves to glue things on paper. He loves seeing his art work on the fridge. Riley loves to go running, and I love watching him run. Riley says "Oh ya baby" and makes me laugh. Riley loves to see the moon. I love Riley

2 comments:

Valarie said...

:) this is awesome....

Cory&SadieK said...

I love all those people too. Isn't everyone super special??? I love that you took time to appreciate those people you spend so much time with...

 

fentanyl