Sunday, October 11, 2009

unlimited paper colors

If you are just beginning to digi scrap and you only have a few kits to work with ... don't despair... if you are using any version of Photo shop you can change the colors... (I know other editors won't allow you to do this)... these papers are actually the same... I just changed the color to match my layout. Sometimes I will save the changed paper ... other times I won't. It depends on the amount of work I had to do to get the color change.. both of these I saved. Papers on the left are original... left are the papers I changed





If your not converted.. I hope you will be soon . If you are interest in having a digi scrap book night at my house just let me know... I think we could put that together.

No comments:

 

fentanyl