We went to the new WinCo store tonight... because it is new and because they had some really good coupons in the ad. It was a family affair... we all went. They did have some really good prices on things. Campbell's Chunky soup is 1.18 that is about .50 less than WalMart. Pepsi products 2.98. 1.98 with the coupon... not such a great price on Diet Coke but I am such an addict I almost don't care about the price. Bumble Bee tuna .48... Nally's chili .67 I think... sorry I do not really remember any thing else right now. We bought two baskets full of food for around 220.00. Shrimp $8 something for 2 lbs.. (31-40 size).. Needless to say we are pretty stocked for the winter. The store reminds me a lot of Food4Less if anyone remembers them..... so there are four things that could be a deterrent for shopping there often.... 1. You have to bag your own groceries. 2. It is not close by. 3. They have a teaser isle you must travel through as you enter the store and 4. It is a uphill climb back to your car... with a cart full of food.
All in all it was a pleasant experience... by the way the place was packed... but the lines moved really fast.
If you don't have your pumpkins yet... 6 cents a pound... now that is a steal... I believe WalMart was .19 I got mine at the pumpkin patch for .23
Graduation
10 years ago



2 comments:
I went to winco. I left not sure I would go back. It was a mad house!! I had to wait for a cart. Then I had to wait in line for about 1/2 hour!!! But I did get some cheap chili and some butter and thats about it. Once I got in there I just wanted to get out because it felt like bumper carts.
YOU WENT ON SATURDAY ... YIKES
Post a Comment