I find it interesting how the Lord prepares us for the future. If you read my blog you know for that last little while I have had some epiphany's about being a kinder more gentle accepting person.... well today I was sustained as the 1st councilor in the Relief Society ... WOW am I ever humble about this... and excited at the same time.
We have so many new families in our ward.. what a great opportunity to get to know the sisters.
We are blessed in our church that we are able to serve in many different callings, and with that opportunity we learn many different things and meet many different people. Some callings are easier than others, some more fun... but they all are necessary in helping to build the Kingdom of Zion.
I Pray you will all have a great week .
Graduation
10 years ago



4 comments:
Congrats on the new calling! I am 2nd councilor in our ward and feel completely overwhelmed most of the time, but I think you will do an awesome job!
ahhh the Enrichment Night queen... I was just released as Enrichment Committee Leader... you will go great... and thankyou
I'm so excited for you Mom. It's an awesome opportunity. It's true that the Lord helps us grow in ways that we least expect. It's surprising how well he listens to us and wants to give us the desires of our hearts. You will do a great job!
Awww!!! You will be GREAT!!! I would love to have a conversation with you in a year about all the great things you learn through this calling.
Post a Comment