Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Projects

back in October I made the plan to make aprons for ALL the Grandkids for christmas... well it seemed like a good Idea at the time... so now December 8th and I have two more "boy" aprons to do... and then I can START on the girls. I had good intentions... it just seems time slips away ... and others seem to have plans for my time.. and I dont get to sew as much as I would like ...

This is a pattern for the Boys...

however they are waaayyy cuter (poor grammer) than the pattern... just wait till you see them... if I have time I will post a photo... if not I can after christmas.

This is the girl Pattern...
and I have yet to see it completed... but I sure did get some really great fabric for them...and at a killer price.

The plan was to make them for the parents as well.. Wish me luck

1 comment:

 

fentanyl