Christmas came and went in the frenzy that is always does. There is not nearly enough time to spend with family. A few short hours on Christmas day... and that is it . Somehow I need to work on that.
Graduation
10 years ago
Real hope is much more than wishful musing. It stiffens, not slackens, the spiritual spine. It is composed, not giddy, eager, without being naive, and plesantly steady without being smug. Hope is realistic anticipation taking the form of determination-- a determination not merely to survive but to "endure... well" to the end. (D&C 121:8) Neal A Maxwell
3 comments:
breakfast was wonderful. Christmas was great. Love you both for everything you do.
Sorry it went so fast for you. I hope you still had a good time.
I like the slide show. It's fun to see everyone. I really like the pic of Desi and Grandma, but my fav is the headless Braiden.
Post a Comment