Monday, January 11, 2010

New Moon


Well my sister, daughter and I finally went to see New Moon on Friday night. And I will have to report I was quite disappointed in the movie.. Oh yes Jacob was hot..if your under 20, but he is like what 16.. so it is rather disturbing to think of a 16 year old that way.

I will most likely keep going to see these movies. Except of course if they totally blow the next one. Now that one I am rather excited for that was my favorite book of the series. Hopefully they do the fight well.

Just for the record I don't like the way Edward twinkles and I really don't think he was cute at all in this movie. However, Bella was really pretty.

And I still have not finished the last book... maybe someday... and then again maybe not.

3 comments:

Meredith said...

I liked this movie, but I had to pretend that I was 16 while watching it. After I did that, I was able to enjoy it and get all giddy like I would have as a sixteen year old. I can't remember anything from book three so email me and remind me of what happens in it.

Heather said...

I loved these books, not for teenagers by the way!! However I was really dissapointed in who they picked to play Edward. Not at all how I imagined him. I wonder if the people who make the movies even read the books first?

Valarie said...

You have to finish book 4. I liked Robert in the 1st movie - but not in this one - he really needs to work out more.

 

fentanyl