Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The right place at the right time

Yesterday I just happened to be at K-Mart to buy a baby gift. The shopper in front of me whispered to me that I needed to check out the Christmas bargains. So I took her up on that.... I was able to buy three pre-lit 6' trees 4 boxes of black and gold ornaments... (that will be perfect for my tree next year) 24 gold bows and 2 boxes of mini lights 100 count and 8 rolls of wrapping paper for ........ drum roll please ..... under 40.00

3 comments:

Heather said...

WOW! I'm impressed.

Meredith said...

Oh, I bet Randy was THRILLED about that. He already complains about how many Christmas totes you have, and now you are adding 3 trees! What in the world are you going to do with three trees?

Cory&SadieK said...

Give one to me!! Yeah!! HIPHIPHOORay! My first artificial tree. I just looked at your pages again and they are good. PHEw how do you do a torn page? How do you do a bumpy pages like J?

 

fentanyl