Randy was well aware of my preoccupation with this Birthday so he made sure the day was really special.
It actually began last night with the "Exit Party". We ate Applebees while we watched the Biggest Loser (my favorite TV Show). Randy generally has band practice on Tuesday so it was nice to watch it with him. Then he surprised me with this cute little Pink Sapphire Butterfly necklace.

Then Wednesday we both took the day off for the annual Birthday ski trip. We even got to sleep till 7. It was great. And I got a cool new ski helmet also.




Bassackwards is one of my favorite runs. Randy ready to go . Randy and Dottie at what turned out to be a not so yummy lunch.
Then it was off to the Hot Tub at Iron Blossom to relax those tired muscles.

Next it was a spectacular dinner at The Cheesecake Factory.



It truly was a perfect day to turn 50. Thank you Randy and everyone that wished me well.



5 comments:
Sounds like an awesome day!
My birthday is never an "event" I am lucky if people remember to call most years *Sigh*
I am glad you had a great day. You totally deserve it. Love you - and heres to many more healthy years to come.
Happy Birthday!! I actually love being in my 50's, I didn't look forward to it, but it's been very enjoyable. Look's like your off to a great start.
I'm glad you had a great day. Happy belated birthday!
Yeah for helmets that protect our precious Noggins. Happy Birthday I'm glad it was fabulous.
Post a Comment