This challenge will be held on Wednesday, February 17th at 9:00 a.m. MST. You'll be given a specific challenge you'll have to complete at that time. The challenge should only take a few minutes. The first three people who complete the challenge and post here will win gold, silver and bronze for this category. READY SET GO!!!Create a layout with:1) At least one photo2) At least one heart or star3) A frame or border4) A title
I did not do this at 9am with the other girls because I had to work .. but I wanted to do the page anyway .
Snowboarding
For this challenge, I want you to design a snowboard. Anything you do is fine. This really has nothing to do with scrapbooking, however anytime you practice being creative you become more creative
This was a blast... maybe I could get a job doing this lol
Alpine Skiing
I love skiing! There is nothing I love more than exploring the mountains. It's so much fun. Recently I have wondered if any of my ancestors were skiers. I have no idea. For this challenge I want you to learn more about your ancestors and create a new scrapbook page on at least one of them. If you don't have any pictures of your ancestors do your best to be creative. If you need ideas, just ask and we can brainstorm together.
![]()
Ski Jumping
Ski Jumping is so exciting! At the Olympic Park next to where the 2010 Digital Scrapbook Retreat will be held the public can pay to try ski jumping into a pool. What do you think, does this sound exciting or horrible? I think it sounds great! The public doesn't jump very high.For this challenge I'm going to have you jump from one project to another. I want you to use something from an existing scrapbook page to create another project. You could completely recycle a layout as we have talked about before, or you could just take parts of your design to make something new. The new project you complete could be a scrapbook page, a card, an invitation or any other digital creation you want to come up with.
this is my redo.. 
I don't love this page.. so you may see it change... below is the page I copied from
there is still time to start.... there are prizes to be won...


No comments:
Post a Comment