Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Random March Happenings

Life is just so dang busy

Here are a few of the things we have done in the past few weeks. And I apologize most of these photos are straight from the camera... the choice was get it blogged or edit photos.. I will edit when I make pages.


Lunch time wandering at Murray Park ... I wish I lived closer to down town.



Jacelynn's soccer game, she is just learning .. but I think she has potential if she get the training.


Leprechaun Lope 5k. This was my favorite race to date... I thought I had a really good time but it ended up the course was short. 2.8 miles instead of 3.1 so I was bummed for a couple of days. It was still a fun race and I will run it next year.
wow look at that hair.

Emily and AJ's Soccer game This was a hard place to take pictures because of the glass around the field.. and I was in the way on the other side..


Growing plants in the basement.. we will have tons of flowers and veggies I cant wait for fresh tomatoes

Happy Birthday Heather Dinner... yummy brisket, and s'more cupcakes and bean beans the musical fruit... (Randy made me say that)



And there is plenty more still to come
x0x0x0 Dottie

1 comment:

Cory&SadieK said...

What an awesome post! I love those little kid faces. J is getting soo old. You can start to see Desi in her.

 

fentanyl