Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cinco de Mayo 5k Fiesta Run/Walk

Well Shiver me timbers... I won my first medal today. At this 5k in Provo. I got 1st in my age group. You have got to love these small races. This race was great fun and had great prizes. Just for signing up we got 4 tickets (2 each) to the Hale Theatre in Orem and along with my medal I got a VIP pass for two tickets to any show all season. We have to go to Provo to use them but what the heck. I also got 4 free tacos at Rubio's. This was a great time ... and the shirts are fun...



Before the Race



Sipping Margaritas, after the race.... don't worry they are virgin.




My First Medal

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Great Job!

Jeanette said...

awesome, congrats!

And thanks so much for dinner, it was a HUGE hit with the boys, they loved it and so did I!

Heather said...

Way to go!!

Cory&SadieK said...

those shirts are fun! Congrats on your first medal!!!!

 

fentanyl