My hair is died, my skirt is ironed, my yearbooks from 1972 to 1978 are stacked in a pile near the door so I do not forget them. The bag of decorations are ready and I am excited.
Tomorrow night I will get to see and talk to people I have not seen in 32 years. The numbers will be small, but we will have a great time.
From the picture above I will be the only one attending the "Oh my stars I am 50" party. I hope you can spot me pretty quick. The hair should be a dead giveaway. These were my dearest Senior years friends. We were all Studentbody Officers together.
From left to right Toni Kirkham, (Studentbody Vice President)aka Toni Glines.. was my very best friend in High School now residing in the far off land of Louisiana. Lisa James (Speaker of the House) I have lost track of both her and Marianne. Marianne Moss (Studentbody Vice President) Marianne kept us honest. And put us in our place when we needed to be. I will never forget her example. (and yes we did the right thing) .. that is a story for another day.
Just in case your wondering I was the Studentbody Historian... lol I guess I was born to scrapbook..
Go, Mighty Cougars, on we'll go. Strive, Mighty Cougars, in fame we will grow. We're loyal Cougars to Gold and Green. On, Kearns High Cougars, to Victory!
Go, ye Cougars, go! Might Cougars go! We will rally, Cougars, her fame and honor grow. Loyal to the Cougars--to the Gold and Green. Fight, ye Kearns High Cougars to Victory!
Go, Mighty Cougars, on we'll go. Strive, Mighty Cougars, in fame we will grow. We're loyal Cougars to Gold and Green. On, Kearns High Cougars, to Victory!
(no I cheated)



1 comment:
Love the picture Dottie! You still look just as beautiful now as you did then! Hope your reunion is wonderful!
Post a Comment