Saturday, June 12, 2010

Today

Today I am sad. I don't really have a reason to be sad, I just am.

I have been feeling really nostalgic the last couple of days. I have been looking for music that I used to love. I have been thinking of friends I no longer see.

Maybe it is because a colliege of 25 years passed away last week. She was only 49. Maybe it is because of the High School reunion next Friday. And just maybe it is because Fathers Day is next Sunday.

I can not even begin to tell you how much I miss my Dad... He made life easier just by being here.

2 comments:

Sonja Larsen said...

I know how you feel about your dad. I miss my dad so much and its been 15 years since he died. I'll always miss his talks and his wisdom. They say when you take the sting out of death you take the love out of life. So its a good thing to feel the sting.

Cory&SadieK said...

I know how that sadness creeps up on ya. It seems to sneak in when you least expect it and then it settles in for the day. Sometimes being sad is kind of nice because it helps you realized you loved and have been loved. I hope the sun is shining for ya today.

 

fentanyl