I get these "running quotes" via e-mail every day. Some of them are insightful and others not so much . This is from yesterday
Don't be concerned with what you can't do. Work on what you can do - then count your blessings.
Alan Robinson, 56-year-old partially paralyzed marathon runner
There are times when I wish I was one of the faster runners, but I am grateful for the ability to run.
I have to wear contacts, but I am grateful for the ability to see.
I don't have the biggest or the prettiest home, but I am grateful that I do have a home, that is comfortable and we have food to eat.
The messes my hubby makes drive me crazy, but I am grateful that is he there to make them.
And I am grateful for all of you.
Have a great day
Graduation
10 years ago



2 comments:
Oooh great post, I like the idea!
What a great post! It helped to start my day a little more on the positive side!
Post a Comment