This week we received coupons in the mail from Winco. Those of you that live in the area know the coupons I am speaking about. .28 for hotdogs... about the same for tuna and so on. So I thought Winco is right by the Credit Union so I could stop on Thursday after work and pick up those few items. ( I don't like to shop Winco for a large amount of food when I am by myself, because you have to bag your own items. )
I stopped and it took me about 30 minutes to gather up those coupon items and a few other things that I recall we needed.. and then
I hit the line............................. OH MY STARS.............there was a line to get to the line. Line #1 went from the front of the store to the meat department, once you got to the front of that line then you got to wait in the actual check out line that I believe were about 6 to seven people deep.
I estimated at LEAST another hour in this line.... to buy 2 packs of hot dogs, 3 cans of tuna, 2 bottles of catsup, 3 boxes of mac and cheese, cans of pork and beans, 2 bags of chips and 2 boxes of soda.... (some of which I really don't need to have in the house anyway) and total savings was probably no more than 10 bucks if that......
needless to say I pushed my cart to an out of the way place and left. I gave my coupons to some unsuspecting lady walking into the store.
Next time Winco has coupons I won't be using them.
Graduation
10 years ago



2 comments:
What time of day were you there? I went when they had some free coupons and didn't hit any line problems at all. Which one did you go to?
take them to walmart & tell them you want to price match. they'll honor them! :)
Post a Comment