Mom: What are you up to?
Me: Getting ready to go running
Mom: Oh where are you running to ?
Me: Going to the Ice Oval--I need to run 5 miles tonight
Mom: Your going to run 5 miles tonight?! Why?!
Me: Because that is what my training schedule says to run
Mom: Ahh... well do you have a jacket in your car so that your not cold when you get done?
Me: ???? It's 90 degrees out side I don't think that will change much in an hour.
Mom: Your going to run five miles in an hour?????
Me: ah yes...
Mom's are silly. I guess she thought it would take all night to run 5 miles. And no matter how old you are, they still worry about you .
Graduation
10 years ago



3 comments:
Cute! Most people don't run five miles in a week, so to do it in an hour throws most people off.
That is just cute! Jackets. The answer to all worries :)
Cory likes the music on your blog. he made me go back to finish the styx songs.
Post a Comment