Wednesday, February 16, 2011

And yet another one...

Running and Scrapping .. that is pretty much what I have done in my spare time. I am tempted to stay up all night and scrap the rest of this day.... but I had better go to bed. Please tell me you think she is adorable.

PS... Sonja.. i have one your going to love... but I can't post until the release date... so check back

5 comments:

Sonja Larsen said...

This is so cute too! I'll check back I love seeing your cute stuff.

Sonja Larsen said...

This is so cute too! I'll check back I love seeing your cute stuff.

Sonja Larsen said...

Cute pictures, I'll check back, I love seeing your cute stuff.

Cory&SadieK said...

madison--you are adorable. I love her cute little boots. and that sassy little smile!

Sonja Larsen said...

Sorry Dottie, I don't mean to over do on the comment section, It said it would'nt let me post so I kept on trying. It shows just how much I know about computers.

 

fentanyl