Thursday, February 3, 2011

Scrap Scrap Scrap

This page is a Template by Chrissy W Elemental Scraps. Papers and Elements are from Digital Scrapbook Memories, Weeds and Wild Flowers and Digital Scrapbook Place. I believe all can be found on my side bar. Of course the two kids are McKenna and Riley. The M is a template by Lauren Bavin (I think) and the paper and elements are Digital Scrapbook Memories The Journey. I am not loving the name section so I might just change that some day.
I recycled one of my older pages for this layout. The kit is Jacabean Designs Playful Penguins. Look for freebies coming soon when she celebrates her 1 year anniversary. (She is one of the designers I am on the guest creative team for.)



2 comments:

Cory&SadieK said...

I think Mckenna looks so much like Zach that I almost feel like I'm looking at Zachary at that age! She's such a cutie. I like the name. I hope to see that little lady soon. I miss her. I love the page of her and Riley too.

Kristen and Erik Cambridge said...

You have the cutest scrap book pages. It has inspired me to learn. Would you recommend the retreat by Digital Scrapbook memories in April? Also I bought a couple of layouts from downloadable kits from digital scrapbook memories. They are still processing my order and it has been over 24 hours. Is this normal with their website?

 

fentanyl