Is my drink of choice. But about two weeks ago I ran out so I thought it might be a good time to quit. As if my life isn't changing enough all on its own, my body thought it would be a great time to "change" as well. Now that subject needs a post of it's own. However I did read that caffeine contributes to hot flashes, so what a perfect time to stop diet coke with lime. Well I am here to tell you that is the truth. Week one.. headache, feeling pretty crummy my motivation was "remember those hot flashes" because they actually had diminished. If you have ever had hot flashes you know what I mean.... they are horrible. Week two, about Tuesday I grab a Dr Pepper because there is still lots of that in the fridge.. but I don't love it so I don't generally drink it. I convince myself that "I deserve" it. Isn't it funny how we rationalize that way. Nothing much happened so Wednesday I had a road trip to Logan and once again I deserved that Diet Coke with Lime... so I stopped at the gas station to get one. And they didn't have one. But that did not detour me I just had a fountain diet coke with a bit of lemon aide. And guess what it did not even taste that good. Well Thursday the dang caffeine headache was back and the feeling crummy and the blasted hot flashes. HOLY MOLLY WHAT DID I DO.. So today is Friday still feeling crummy, still have a headache, not so many hot flashes. And I QUIT DIET COKE.
Graduation
10 years ago



1 comment:
No More DIET COKE!!! yay! I bet you'll feel great by monday.
Post a Comment