I believe that I mentioned April 6th was the anniversary of my Dad's death. And that on April 7th we were able to take his name to the
Temple to do his work. And can I tell you that is was truly the most amazing spiritual experience of my life time. His presence was so strong that I have no doubt in my mind that he accepted the work. His mom and my Grandma Sadie was there with him. I am sure there were others but those are the two I felt the most.
My only wish is that the rest of my family could have shared in that day as well.
Thank you C for being willing and able to take his name to the Temple. Thank you Sadie, Tony, Melissa and Gloria for loving me enough to want to share the say with me. It is a day I will cherish for the remainder of my life.
1 comment:
I love that picture of the temple-where did you get it? is it a stock photo?
Post a Comment