Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Stupid is as Stupid Does

Yesterday this statement ran through my mind as I was lying on a table having a cute little blonde lady zap my back with lasers. OUCH OUCH OUCH This was just one of many treatments to remove my tattoo.

As we go through life we do many "stupid" things. Most of them I will place in the life lessons category. But for me getting a tattoo was just plain STUPID. I regretted the decision almost instantly. I can not even blame it on being young and stupid. For a long time now I have wanted to have it removed, however it is a very expensive endeavor. Now thanks to Groupon it is happening.

By the end of this year I should be tattoo free.

2 comments:

Cory&SadieK said...

All the ooey gooey pain will be totally worth it in the end!!!

Melissa said...

Ouch!

 

fentanyl