Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Parades and Splash Parks

The 24th was a great day. I took the day off to spend with a few of my favorite people. Riley and I got up early and headed downtown for the Pioneer Day Parade. We met up with my friend Gloria and Riley's friend Hunter and their family.





my camera battery was dead (all of them) so these are cell phone pictures.

Then we met up with Sadie and Isaak for a fun filled afternoon at the splash park in Alpine. What a fabulous thing these splash parks are. I could have stayed there all day. Can I also say that I love rash guards, they are so much nicer than working about sunscreen every hour.








some times blogger makes me crazy ... I rotated these photos, but blooger rotates them back ... so humor me and just tip your head.


The kids played hard and we had a super great day.

2 comments:

Sonja Larsen said...

Looks like tons of fun. It's good to play hard sometimes.

Cory&SadieK said...

splash parks do rock. I love those things. I also love that they are free. It was a super fun day.

 

fentanyl