Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Today is a Birthday

Today is the Birthday of someone I know.It makes me sad that there will be no Birthday phone calls, no Birthday Cake, no Birthday Dinner no Birthday camping trip. The day will go on as any other "normal" day. It makes me sad that this persons choices made this a reality. I doubt they have "parties" where he is. Well I thought of you today. Happy Birthday

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

Happy Birthday =0(

Dottie, I just realized that your blog didn't show up in my blog reader, so I tried to add it again, and it won't let me. I forget to read it when it's not in my reader. Sorry, didn't mean to abandon you.

Jeanette said...

Happy Birthday =0(

Dottie, just realized today that your blog isn't showing up in my reader, so I tried to add it again and it won't let me. I forget to read it when it's not in my reader =0( Didn't mean to abandon you, sorry.

Sonja Larsen said...

You're in my thoughts and prayers, I hope things are going Okay.

 

fentanyl