

I am learning that the best part of race week is the pasta...... experts say to start carbing up 2 to 3 days prior... YYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMM I love pasta.
So beginning today I think Pasta is on the menu.
Real hope is much more than wishful musing. It stiffens, not slackens, the spiritual spine. It is composed, not giddy, eager, without being naive, and plesantly steady without being smug. Hope is realistic anticipation taking the form of determination-- a determination not merely to survive but to "endure... well" to the end. (D&C 121:8) Neal A Maxwell
2 comments:
I have a fantastic pasta fuel recipe for you. Michael always requests it before a PT test. I'll send it over. :)
I love pasta. It's always on my menu. I think I might make mac and cheese tonight since I can't do tomato sauce. Maybe Cory can handle that. I know Isaak will love it.
Post a Comment