Friday, October 7, 2011

Sadness

Wednesday while I was at work, some poor misguided sole chose my house to break into. That makes me sad. Sad because he took things from me that I like, and sad because now in a place I previously viewed as safe and protective doesn't feel like that right now. Sad because of the turmoil that he must feel in his own life to be involved in this type of activity. Sad because I am sure this person has a Mom and a Dad that is also saddened by this person poor choices. You may wonder how do I know it was a he...well because he traded me his coat for my bike. I am not keeping the coat the police now have it. I hope that my bike will do him some good, but probably not, it is probably transportation to take him to his next victim and that to is sad.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh, I am so sorry for your loss. I hope things look up for you soon!

 

fentanyl