Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Memory

My little girl just had a little girl, this is her second child. I can not help but remember when her reign as an only child ended. She was the apple of her parents eye and was cute as a button.... and then she had a brother. My little girl had just turned two a few months prior, however she spoke well. She loved this little brother and sat nicely with him while we took pictures of our two little darlings. And then my little girl proceeded to inform me that "her Dad was not that babies Dad. " I could only giggle. I am not even sure what I told her about that. And then one day while sweet little baby was lying on the couch minding his own business, cute little girl attempted to bite his thumb off. After that day I think she accepted the fact that she was still the reigning Princess of the house, but now she had a fair Prince to share the fun with.

No comments:

 

fentanyl