Friday, December 23, 2011

DO RAISINS COUNT AS FRUIT

We have this 8' table set up at work with all kinds of treats on it. Today is the 2nd day of its existence.


Yesterday I think my hand was upto my mouth for a good portion of the day and I did not feel very well when I left for the day. The only positive was I did not have to eat dinner. So today I came armed with Bananas, Cuties, and Kashi bars..... but every time I walk past that table the chocolate covered raisins call to me..... Dottie Dottie Dottie we are over here....... you love us..... Dottie. It is as if they have long tendrils that creep out and grab my wrist each time I pass. I have to pass each time I go to the copy machine.

If you know me you know I am not a chocolate eater, but for some reason chocolate covered raisins make my mouth happy.

So my question to you is do Chocolate covered raisins count as fruit?

2 comments:

Cory&SadieK said...

They are totally a fruit. If it's dark chocolate it's even more for sure that it's super good for you.

Heather said...

If they count as fruit I think I could get my recommended servings on a regular basis. Especially if we could count the chocolate as something healthy as well.

 

fentanyl