Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I am a "junkie"

I once had a conversation with my brother and I freely admitted that I was a Font junkie. I truly am, I should have an intervention I have over 600 fonts currently on my hard drive (thank Heaven for on line back up) and Ill bet I am just a rookie in the font department. The great thing about being a font junkie is that they are neatly tucked away on your hard drive, and not a soul knows how many you really have.

Tonight I discovered I am also a ribbon junkie. HOLY COW, I had no idea I had so much ribbon....I have skinny ribbon I have fat ribbon I have Christmas ribbon, ribbon that sparkles and ribbon that doesn't. I have ribbon that curls and ribbon with wire that bends ever so slightly. I have ribbon with tiny little spools that wont fit on the tension rods. And might I say this does not even count the ribbon on the sewing side of the room. All this ribbon was nicely tucked away in a tote under my craft table. This week I have been merging the "office" with the craft room in an attempt to organize a little better. I discovered this idea of using tension rods on Pinterest .

Four tension rods later and still half a tote full of skinny spooled ribbon I wonder if tomorrow I should find a Ribbon Anonymous meeting to attend.

Lets not even start on the shoe closet.

No comments:

 

fentanyl